Andrews School No. 9


Andrews School No. 9 was a public school on the corner of Joseph Avenue and Baden Street. It was named after former mayor Samuel George Andrews, and was designed by Andrew Jackson Warner and built in 1861.

In 1976, the school was demolished, and a new School No. 9 was constructed on North Clinton Avenue, and named after Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.