M. Dolores Denman Courthouse

InfoInfo MapMap

M Dolores Denman Courthouse.jpg

50 East Ave, Rochester, NY 14604 [Directions]

The M. Dolores Denman Courthouse (also known as the Cutler Building) is located on the corner of East Avenue and Stillson Street. It was designed by James G. Cutler and was built in 1896 for his architect business.

Over the years, the building has served as home to the offices of architect Claude Bragdon, and headquarters of the Rochester Boy Scouts. It now serves as home to Appellate Division of the Supreme Court, 4th Department.1