Genesee Hospital

InfoInfo
Search:    
Former Location
224 Alexander St, Rochester, NY
Wikipedia
[wikipedia]Genesee Hospital

The Genesee Hospital was founded in 1887 and open from September 19, 1889 to May 21, 2001. It was opened as the Rochester Homeopathic Hospital School of Nursing for residents on the east side of town as an alternative to the City Hospital across town, now known as Rochester General Hospital. The hospital had grown to 385 beds prior to its closing; see Gone, But Not Forgotten.

Closing

Money Battle

Property Reuse

Notes and References