This page is for listing job postings.
Web Developer in Lima, NY
Position is with Manufacturers Representatives
We are a unique small company in Lima, NY and we are seeking a full-time Web Developer to handle a wide variety of website & web related projects. If you are a truly driven person who enjoys creating websites, graphics as well as utilizing SEO, social media, and all of the latest trends, all while in a relaxed and informal environment, this may be the opportunity for you.
MUST HAVE Excellent Knowledge of and Experience with HTML5, CSS3, & PHP
Knowledge and experience working with MySQL and/or SQL Server databases
Ability to create web graphics with Photoshop
Knowledge & Experience with SEO practices & Social Media tools
Must be driven to succeed
Must be able to work independently & take initiative
Must be trustworthy
This is a Full-Time 40 hour per week position
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30AM-5:00PM
7 paid holidays, & 1 Week paid vacation after 1 year
50% paid health insurance available after 90 days
To apply, please submit your resume & a well written cover letter of interest via Email to resumes (at) aspwebpro (dot) com. In your letter, please explain your experience level, salary expectations, list any websites you have worked on, and why you think you would be a good fit for this position. Thank you in advance for your interest!
10/8/2012: Request for Qualifications: Bookkeeper Needed
Apply at http://r.ant-hill.org/RFQbookkeeping.
Ant Hill Cooperative seeks a bookkeeper and submission of qualifications from interested candidates.
Incorporated as a housing cooperative, Ant Hill leases and operates two houses and relets its nine rooms to members. Member residents self-organize, operate the kitchen, conduct work parties, and manage house chores. Our annual budget totals just over $50 000. Please see http://Ant-Hill.org for details.
Successful performance of duties requires
* expertise with double-entry bookkeeping, Gnucash, and Quickbooks
* working with our Treasurer and members in a professional manner
* use of project collaboration software to track and acknowledge timely deliverables.
Deliverables we seek include
* digital ledgers and journals no more than seven calendar days from current
* asset account no more than seven calendar days from current
* receipts accessed, organized, delivered monthly or digitally retrievable, to standards suitable for an annual audit
* monthly invoice and statement for all member accounts due 20th of each month
* monthly summaries of accounts receivable and payable due 3 days before directors meetings
* detailed monthly income statement and balance sheet due 3 days before directors meetings
* detailed and summary annual income statement and balance sheet due 30 days after fiscal year end
* income tax preparation: Internal Revenue Form 1120C and New York Form CT-4 plus related forms and schedules.
* $40 payable upon monthly deliverables
* $100 payable upon annual deliverables
* member benefits: participation in Ant Hill events, use of house, hot tub, potlucks
* one dinner weekly free
* monthly Ant Hill membership fee, waived
* lifetime NASCO membership fee, paid by Ant Hill
To submit your qualifications and apply, please visit http://r.ant-hill.org/RFQbookkeeping and complete your submission. We will close the process and select a candidate after three suitable submissions or October 13, whichever sooner.