John Parrinello - Republican
Bridging racial divisions: Uphold principles at all costs - August 3, 2005
Mayor says to clean up campaign - Jun 16, 2005
- 1Bob Duffy received 49.7% of the vote to win the Democratic primary with barely 34% of the eligible Democrats turning out to the polls.
- 2Tim Mains ran in the Democratic primary and came in third. He managed to attract 10.2% of the vote.
- 3Chris Maj lost his first election in the Democratic primary. It was also his first opportunity to vote in a primary as well, having been a member of minor parties like the Liberals and Greens before now. He received 209 votes, or 1% of the vote.
- 4Wade Norwood received 39% of the vote in the Democratic primary and carried three out of the eleven legislative districts in the city.
- 5Once again, every single winner in the city's general election was a Democrat.